Last Updated: April 1, 2020
"Voluntarily Provided Information. The types of personally identifiable information that you voluntarily provide us include, but not limited to:
• Contact Information such as name, address, email address, phone number, fax number, billing address, or shipping address;
• Profile Information such as username and password;
• Transaction information such as product selections, order history, credit card number and expiration date, referring URL, IP address, occupation, personal interests, and information about your interests in and use of various products, programs and services;
• Communications such as market research, surveys, or telephone calls with customer service;
• Marketing information such as advertising preferences.
Use of Third Parties to Collect Information. We may receive personal information about you from other sources, such as data providers, marketing partners and affiliates, and publicly accessible sources, such as social media platforms.
Automatically Provided Information. We automatically receive and store the following types of information about you, your computer or device, and your activity whenever you use the Website or interact with us and other online services:
• Device data, such as your computer or mobile device operating system type and version number, manufacturer and model, browser type, language preferences, IP address, date and time of visits, unique identifiers, and general location information such as city or town.
• Usage data, such as the websites you visited, pages or screens you viewed, time spent on a page or screen, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, and duration of access.
Some of the information may be provided to us through the following:
• Cookies, which are small pieces of information stored on your device that uniquely identifies your browser and settings within your browser for the purpose of helping you navigate between pages efficiently and remembering your preferences, enabling functionality, helping us understand user activity and patterns, facilitating online advertising and measuring the effectiveness of our ads. Users can also express their choices for display advertising, through the following platforms: Digital Advertising Alliance opt-out platform or the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out platform. To opt-out of these cookies, please go to http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
• Web Beacons, also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs, are used to count and recognize users to the website, or demonstrate that a webpage or email was accessed or opened, or that certain content within it was viewed or clicked, typically to compile statistics about usage of websites and the success of marketing campaigns.:
Mobile Subscriber Authorization. We may request information from your wireless carrier for identification and fraud detection purposes. You authorize your wireless carrier to disclose information about your account, such as subscriber status, payment method and device details, including but not limited to your mobile number, name, address, email, network status, customer type, customer role, billing type, mobile device identifiers (IMSI and IMEI) and other subscriber details, if available, to support identity verification, fraud avoidance and other uses in support of transactions for the duration of your business relationship with us. This information may also be shared with other companies to support your transactions with us and for identity verification and fraud avoidance purposes."
"We use your personal information for the following purposes or as otherwise described to you at the time of collection:
Delivery of Services. We use your personal information to provide, operate, maintain, and improve the Services, to communicate with you regarding the Services, to process transactions and payments for your Services, to personalize your experience with the Services; and to provide support for the Services.
Operation of the Website. We use your personal information to provide, operate, maintain and improve the Website, to personalize your experience with the Website, and to provide support for the Website.
Research and development. We may use your personal information for research and development purposes, including to analyze and improve the Services and develop other products and services. As part of these activities, we may create aggregated, de-identified or other anonymous data from personal information we collect. We make personal information into anonymous data by removing information that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We may use this anonymous data and share it with third parties for our lawful business purposes, including to analyze and improve the Services and promote our business.
Payment processors. Any payment card information you use to make a purchase on the Services is collected and processed by our payment processors. Our processors are committed to complying with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) and using industry standard security. Our processors may use your payment information in accordance with their own privacy policies.
Compliance and protection. We may disclose your personal information as we believe appropriate to government or law enforcement officials or private parties (i) for compliance and protection purposes, (ii) as required by law, lawful requests or legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities; (iii) where permitted by law in connection with any legal investigation; and (iv) to prosecute or defend legal claims.
We may establish relationships with third parties by creating links between the Website and Services to their websites and services, such as social media platforms, advertising services or other websites and applications. These links are not an endorsement of, or representation that we are affiliated with, any third party. We do not control and we are not responsible for the content, maintenance or privacy policies of those websites or the actions of those third parties. Other websites and services follow different rules regarding their collection, use and disclosure of your personal information. We encourage you to read their privacy policies to learn more. We are not responsible for any transactions that occur between you and a third party website or service. Should you purchase any products or services from a third party, you must contact the third party site directly regarding any disputes that might occur, including but not limited to delayed shipping, missing products, damaged goods or pricing and billing discrepancies.
The Website may have chat rooms, forums, message boards and newsgroups available to its users. Please remember that any information disclosed in these areas becomes public information. Exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information. If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. As these forums are public and open for users to interact with each other, we expect all its users to respect the rights of others. By using these forums, you agree that we are not responsible for any information that you disclose or communicate in such forums, and any disclosures you make are at your own risk
ARRAY operates in the United States and has operations, affiliates and service providers in other countries, and your personal information may be collected, used and stored in the United States or other locations. While we are committed to providing your information with a high level of privacy protection, you should know that the general level of privacy protection for personal information in the United States may not be the same as that provided in other countries. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using the Website or our Services and/or providing us with personally identifiable information, you fully understand and unambiguously consent to this transfer and the collection and processing of information in the United States.
We place a priority on the security of personal information and we have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We are able to keep your personal information safe and secure by utilizing the industry standard technology, including password protected member records, firewalls, secure servers and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we are committed to protecting your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
"If you are a California resident, you can make certain requests regarding your personal information. We will fulfill each of these requests to the extent required by law. Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights. You can ask us what personal information we have about you, and how we have used it in the past 12 months. If you make this request, we will return to you the following (to the extent required by law):
• The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
• The categories of sources from which we collect your personal information.
• The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information.
• The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information.
• The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
• Whether we have sold your personal information, and if so, the categories of personal information that we have sold, along with the category of any third party we sold it to.
• Whether we have disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, and if so, the categories of personal information disclosed, along with the category of any third party we shared it with.
You can ask us to provide you with this information up to two times in a rolling twelve-month period. When you make this request, the information provided may be limited to personal information we collected about you in the previous 12 months.
Deletion Request Rights. You have the right to ask that we delete your personal information. Once we receive a request, we will delete the personal information (to the extent required by law) we hold about you as of the date of your request from our records and direct any service providers to do the same. Deleting your personal information will not cancel memberships you have purchased.
Non-Discrimination. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights. This generally means we will not deny you goods or services, charge different prices or rates, provide a different level of service or quality of goods, or suggest that you might receive a different price or level of quality for goods. Please know, if you ask us to delete or stop selling your data, it may impact your experience with us, and you may not be able to participate in certain programs or membership services which require usage of your personal information to function.
Right to opt-out of the sale of CCPA personal information. You have the right to know if your personal information may be sold and the right to opt out of such sale. If you are a California resident, to opt-out of the sale of your personal information, click “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” at the bottom of our home page to submit your request.
How to exercise your rights. You may submit a request to exercise your information, access or deletion rights by visiting emailing compliance@ARRAY.io or calling us toll-free at [[PHONE]]. We will need to verify your identity to process your information, access and deletion requests and we reserve the right to confirm your California residency. Government identification may be required. If you wish to designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf, we will need to verify both your and your agent’s identities and your agent must provide valid power of attorney or other proof of authority acceptable to us in our reasonable discretion. We cannot process your request if you do not provide us with sufficient detail to allow us to understand and respond to it. In certain cases, we may be required or permitted by law to deny your request."